Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello Everyone !!

I am Bhavna , an Interior Designer , with 7 yrs of work experience in the field.
Where I have worked on various projects ranging from large corporate to residential,
small homes n offices to salons , hotels ..restaurants & pubs.


Intention for writing this blog:

I had this in my heart from quite some time , that I have taken ,used , learned so much 
from this lovely world of internet , but never given back anything to this cyber world .

Out there so generously some people are sharing tutorials , data any many more things.
I personally would call them "Demi- Gods" of cyber worlds.

So in short here I am to share my whatever little knowledge I can ,
for anybody who seeks  it for  their Home , Offices , or any other spaces .

If you have any questions , doubts about anything related to Interiors ,
irrespective of your budget , location or any limitation .
Just post your thoughts n I will do my best to help you.

Thanx for stopping by...

Lots of Love From 

Lotus leaf




2 comments: